Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Happens To Sperm Inside B Do I Need To Take The Emergency Pill? (Plan B Pill) Was Spermicide Effective?

Do I need to take the emergency pill? (Plan B pill) Was spermicide effective? - what happens to sperm inside b

Hi, well .... my BF and I had sex and now use, always use a condom, but do not take the pill or something. Anyway, today), so after ejaculation (condoms, pulled it left the condom on the bed and ... Well, it seems to have forgotten ... I sat down to dress, how I felt cold and then I came home and realized I felt my pants get wet behind so if I move out, I noticed that (the condom is annoying ....) between my Butt stuck. I have no idea how it got there, I probably sat there and stay there. In any case, all the sperm in the condom in his pants (on the side of the buttocks) and came to my underwear, but I'm not sure whether the sperm in my heart of my vagina between the sheets. I wiped, to see how deep it reaches, and the wet toilet paper, but I'm not sure if my own semen lubrication, because the condom was left with the open side facing up. I had used a condom and spermicide (which is not?) ... In any case, my BF told me he would get a "morning-after pill" ... But I wonder, it is necessary to tait ke? Is there something that happens after you have taken, such as nausea, bleeding, or what? I should also mention that they are very irregular and missed periods sometimes for a long time .... If this pill will be effective even at all, then ...? Can I, when my period is irregular, or almost. I'm really confused about this, I mean, 5 years, which has never had such problems. We are 22 btw. Thank you guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment