Tuesday, February 23, 2010

F1 214b Badly Need Some Advice About My F1 Visa Troubles.?

Badly need some advice about my F1 visa troubles.? - f1 214b

I am a British citizen born and raised. In 2002 I went to the United States to study for a Bachelor bacholar at the University of South Carolina. I studied 2 years (full time) as needed, but he missed a year, but not leave the country and went to a different time after the study for the full year. When we go home for Christmas, I have tried to understand my F-1 visa but was refused entry and were terminated from my passport with a visa. I am just finishing my final year of study. Yesterday I was refused me another F-1 visa at the embassy in London to § 214b. Now I have 2 fixed position when you have to show a degree and clearly that I want to return to the United Kingdom. Seeking advice from people who know these things about which I still get a chance, F-1remain in view of my past problems and that most, although he returned to teach full time, but do not let the United States. Help please!

Thanks

John B

No comments:

Post a Comment