Sunday, February 21, 2010

How To Watch Sumo Wrestling How Can I Watch Some Live Sumo Wrestling?

How can I watch some live Sumo Wrestling? - how to watch sumo wrestling

I want to see a sumo match on a visit to Japan, even if it is an amateur game. I am in Japan (Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya and Kyoto), the region between the dates of the 6th October del 20 Please let me know if you can fight a little?

I know that I am out of season major competitions. I saw the day trips visit to a stable country, but it is too expensive for me.

Thank you:)

2 comments:

michinok... said...

If you go to Ryogoku area, which is able to be seen sumo wrestlers to take a walk or whatever. The stalls are mostly in the area and go and rent a video or something like everyone else. By late afternoon, when they were finished their afternoon nap is the best. There are also many restaurants in Ryogoku Chanko Nabe, where you can at least eat like a sumo wrestler.

thecheap... said...

Sorry. But in October, not sumo wrestling in Japan, even at the university level. I do not think that you do not, you can use to plan your trip.

Post a Comment