Saturday, February 6, 2010

Stream Teen Lost Hymen P0EM I WROTE, C0MMENTS PLE@SE!!!!!!?

P0EM i WROTE, C0MMENTS PLE@SE!!!!!!? - stream teen lost hymen

PAST: I like the cold blade on his wrist, I feel a chill in the back. Tears flow drops and landing on my fingers, I'm carving my skin popping, veins, letting go of your wrists bleeding, pain filling time. I'm not afraid to scream internally back. deep feelings have come, things continue til Death inside. in the shade of the forest, another lost soul, hidden another dream not come true, more hope, faith and courage to be excluded with blood pouring rain after midnight.

PRESENT: newspaper headlines read "another death", an emo, such as glass shards, never fixed. Scarred for life, the poor girl, without leaving an accident. Family weeps and bleeds internally. As it ... Depression across the city, young people increasingly downward. one by one, the battle has just begun. Parents confused, worried and scared. not leave their children in the rain. ..

FUTURE: everything. There was nothing left. Sadness gone, the fear is gone. There is no soul, no life. Nobody cries, all died. Suicide, the mostThe mortal remains. A lesson learned on all sides, with all the corpses on the ground. Cut Never, never lie, or you will end is dead.

9 comments:

Bandi said...

aww honey, I'll pray for you, I remember the pain so ...

pop my cherry said...

the best of what I read. This publication. I do not care, a negative opinion of me. I like and should be published

Lea said...

Sorry, but I remained in the third row. It is still too obscence!

Meien said...

ummm .... Emo is ....

Rocky The Fearless said...

It was was very good, I can not believe your only 12 years old when I am 12, I was building forts and drive the girls to school, remember life is short, eat live Love and be happy, because we do not leave live on the earth.

Matticus Kole said...

Call a series of suicide if it is a cry for help.

If not go, then into the park and watch the sky,
or shop for pets and pet a puppy
Or read a "Chicken Soup for the Soul"

And remember the worst day to be alive, is 10 times better than the best day to be dead and take a moment to reflect on what is really important, or you need the suicide hotline as soon as you think.

The flower, and when you die, you will simply be discarded, then live and to admire.

Lollipop said...

It was wonderful! I loved it! 20 and on a scale of one ten o'clock !!!!!!!!!
End is the best-ur absolutely right, kill the court!

jonny c said...

with its perfect hear these idiots

Anonymous said...

everything in their killing and be killed :-(

Post a Comment