Friday, January 29, 2010

Spreading Herpes From Nose To Could Anyone Tell Me What This Might Be? Could It Possibly Be Some Form Of "nose Herpes"?

Could anyone tell me what this might be? Could it possibly be some form of "nose herpes"? - spreading herpes from nose to

Every year I have a pain in the nose itself, what will happen is to start as a wound at the base of the nose ... You know, the part of the nose and lips, Righ t links between the nostrils? Then there will be a small wound is very red. Then shortly thereafter, be extended to the edge of my left nostril, and this will be red and painful, then it will improve my nostril. Sometimes in the IT NOSTR left and when the review meeting sores on my left nostril as well. And if not serious, but the lesions are crusted and can smell you ... As the nose smells like my cat, I take the wound on the inside. I went to the doctor and gave me the pills for allergies. That's when I take them, but always return to when I retire! How do I get it disappears forever? And how in the world can trigger allergies to ulcers in the nose to develop? Help! It is very serious and harmful to the nose.

1 comment:

essentia... said...

what you describe could easily be the herpes virus is not uncommon for viruses to travel the nerve pathways between the nose and mouth. Allergy pills, antihistamines to dry, the bubbles that open sores generally heal a little faster .... Morphine inhibited the number of households that you have to heal, but not herpes, just live with it. It is infected with a virus in childhood, where it causes chickenpox, the virus that causes chickenpox. Dormant in the nervous system until something forces them to become active, and many things can trigger. Caution, if you touch your face as his nose, then touched his genitals while washing, you can transfer the virus to mutate into sex when genital herpes. So do not blow your nose while sitting on the toilet, and wipe themselves. Always wash your hands after you touch your face.

Post a Comment