Friday, January 22, 2010

Shoes For Wide Leg Pants Mens Pants For A Guy With A Big Butt/thighs?

Mens pants for a guy with a big butt/thighs? - shoes for wide leg pants

Let me first say that I'm not fat, I'm 6 'tall and has 32 "size, but for a" normal "is not a trouser press butt / thighs until death, I have to use one size 38

So in the last 7 years, I usually use for most home sewing Phatte (wide leg) pants, because the low-cone-shaped part of my gleute large. It worked, because I do not like what I saw, and trousers are comfortable, it is especially gratifying because it sew easy, economic and personal.

But I am the Phatte tired. The oldest of my pants are all worn and broken, I am of patches, pants and do not like the weary. I was not wearing shorts for the past 7 years, because I do not go to shorter than the knee, but I managed a single pair of shorts at Walmart, the convenient search and could not see.

Sorry for any explanations, but I think it is appropriate to have a suitable answer, if it is not really a.

As the my. Style, I am white and color shoulder-length brown hair that I am good at. Here are the latest and best picture, is that I ignore from me (on stilts) http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-s ...

I like both shorts and short sleeves zip up hoodies, Vans, with hats and scarves. I'm looking for dark, gloomy, or scabs, or a cock so nice and informal.

What can you recommend that would be a couple under $ 50 per couple (preferably much less expensive than continuing) that my appearance / style and also get my fat ass? Name of registered Web sites would be a good starting point.

I recently found a unique pair

3 comments:

illinois... said...

My ex-husband had the same problem and Levi had a silver card? probably what he was, even the size 38 I know that they are not put on trousers, but an option for Levis jeans (try, I can not remember the model and style, perhaps a little money tab Type A Dock) comes. For costumes, you get bigger and went somewhere with free alterations.

yungandk... said...

I can not say much, except that suit to jeans at the waist / hip area and is adapted to acquire to achieve the desired value in the leg.

gabby said...

Ghetto Booty!

Post a Comment