Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Well There Aint No Surprise That You What Would Be A Good Valentine's Day Surprise For My Picky Girlfriend?

What would be a good Valentine's Day surprise for my picky Girlfriend? - well there aint no surprise that you

My wife is not so demanding, funny, but she loves surprises, we worked together for 6 years, and I try to buy something good and every month I'm running out of ideas. On 16 April is officially 6 years together and I have the perfect gift for the. For Valentine's Day, my mind is so empty that someone can help a brother in favor. This should not be a gift, it can be something sweet that I can do besides the usual dinner, movies, romantic bubble baths, flowers at work, everything was done in 1 2 or 3 years. Help me, somebody help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment